Great to have a swim on the rooftop and great rooms (we were on the 31st floor) however the hotel is huge. There is a shopping mall, ice rink, thetreas plus we probably didn't see the half of it. The Concierge and Reception seemed over-ran at times. Similarlry breakfast was heaving with people. It is perfectly fine for a night or two but if you have over 2,000 people staying there, you're not going to get the personal touch.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.