This is an amazing and huge property. I was on a 3 day tour to singpore, as this hotel is so massive we spend whole day in the hotel by going around the shopping mall, swimmimg in infinity pool on 57 floor is just magnificent, and this is much needed after 10 hrs of flying. Room service is quick with food being hot. The only issue with the hotel is check in and check out process as there are huge que especially when checking out.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.