I was in Singapore for a couple of days to visit my friends; they took me for a show at the theatre at Marina Bay Sands. The theatre is as grand as the hotel. Kept very clean n tidy (I am a cleanliness freak) I like the fact that it is attached to the mall and food court. As i was not enjoying the show, I spent most of my time at the refreshment area. The staff was very attentive but what blew me away was the thoughtfulness of one of the female staff member who approached me to ask if everything was fine with me as she was observing me spending my time outside the theatre rather than inside. She took time to explain me about the MBS (as they call it). I really liked that she was very genuine in her approach, a bit rare to find such people nowadays. Unfortunate that I don’t remember her name :( Keep up the service MBS
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore