Pros: Beautiful view, Good breakfast buffet, impeccable rooms and interiors. Infinity pool and bar at the rooftop, Several restaurants. Very grand hotel. An iconic building in Singapore.
Cons: Check in time is 3 pm, which is very inconvenient. We arrived in the morning after an overnight flight and were guided to a common waiting room with shower and tea/coffee facility. It was exhausting. Not advisable for a family stay since the hotel is very expensive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore