When you're up on on the 57th enjoying the spectacuar view from the infinity pool it's easy to forget the chaos that reigned on arrival. The check in process took just under an hour. I was given wrong directions to my room three time so it took well over half an hour to get my bags down. The restaurant food was good but extremely pricey, I found better food on the street for way less money. All in all I found the place to be expensive and overrated,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore