From the checkin to our complimentary bus shuttle we had a great stay. The hotel is still new and because we had asked for adjoining rooms and none were available we got a free upgrade to a suite in tower 3 on the 43rd floor.
All amenities were excellent. Gym spectacular...highly recommend night workouts with views from 55th floor across the city skyline. Skylark pool area is nothing short of amazing. 57 floors high, infinity edge pool of 100m long overlooking the city. Spectacular at night again. Shopping centre was great for those with large budgets but in line with other Singapore shopping. Lots of food offerings bu not the best breakfast buffet we experienced in Singapore.
Hospitality suite offered as we had late flights out. Full access to Skypark after w had checked out so kids remained entertained. Nothing was too much trouble.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Priceline, Agoda and EasyToBook so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore