We stayed at the Marina Bay Sands on a 3 night stopover on our way home from Australia. My children (ages 10 and 7) had high expectations for the infinity pool and they were easily exceeded. It is utterly amazing! Because we spent so much time there and in the rest of the hotel complex - which my 7 year describes as a 'cruise hotel' as you don't really need to leave the building - we didn't end up seeing as much of Singapore as we had planned! The room was lovely but the one 'con' was that the double beds were very small (though very comfortable) which made 4 of us sharing a room a bit tight. We enjoyed the food court, Rise, Sweet Stop and going to see the Lion King at the on-site theatre. The children also enjoyed the ice skating rink and the laser light show. The service was very good throughout the hotel. It's not often that you can say that a hotel on it's own could provide the perfect end to a great holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Priceline, Agoda and EasyToBook so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore