The Marina Bay Sands is an Iconic landmark in Singapore and that is all. Its a tourist attraction with minimal levels of customer service, unhelpful and rude staff. A total waste of a trip and extremely disappointing.
The management of the Marina Bays Sands need serious customer service training. nothing is delivered when requested. Restaurants are full (due to iconic attraction only) and overall service abysmal. I shall go back to Shangri La next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Priceline, Agoda and EasyToBook so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore