Being backpackers on a budget, we did not have many choices of a cheap place to stay. However, we found Feel at Home to be a good place. The staff was very accommodating. The two older women at the front were so lovely and helpful. We definitely enjoyed their company. However, the older gentlemen (I'm guessing the owner) put on a nice front, but he went back on things he said and we found him to only be in it for the money.
The rooms are a standard hostel size and cleanliness. We also found a need for more toilet paper though.
The location is the best part of this hotel. It is about a 10 minute walk from the heart of Little India and a 3 minute walk from the MRT, which will take you anywhere.
We enjoyed our three night stay at Feel at Home and would definitely recommend it to backpackers.
- Also Known As:
- Feel At Home Pte. Ltd. (Backpackers) Hotel Singapore
- Feel At Home Pte. Ltd. (Backpackers) Hotel
- Feel At Home Pte. Ltd. (Backpackers) Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel At Home is a brand new backpacker in Singapore, giving you maximum comfort. Free Breakfast, Internet, evening snacks, hot/cold water, clean bathrooms, kitchen, watching machine/dryer etc. We are at walking distance to all the major tourist destinations of Singapore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Feel At Home Pte. Ltd. (Backpackers) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.