I had stayed in Beary Good Hostel for 3 nights. This was my second experience stay at backpacker hostel in Singapore. The location was strategic in China Town area and close to MRT Exit China Town, so did not difficult to find this hostel. The hostel was quite good enough, but the reception, dining room,pantry located in 1 area (no separated area). The ambience was like home and there was living room that you can see the movie by DVD or TV. The room i choosed was dormitary so I stayed with another people from around the world, quite good enogh. The bathroom was small and standing shower. The front desk was good and humble. Overall this is a quite good stay at backpacker hostel with minimum budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Beary Good Hostel is a small charming backpacker's hostel in the very heart of Singapore’s Chinatown. Located in a conservation shophouse along the ever popular Pagoda Street, it provides travelers a unique opportunity of living in a heritage building and the convenience of having MRT (subway/tube/metro) and all the amenities/tourist attractions at the hostel doorstep! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Despegar.com so you can book your A Beary Good Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Beary Good Hotel Singapore
- A Beary Good Hostel Singapore