What we liked:
- Great view on Skyline and Marina Bay Sands
- Not too noisy, relaxed atmosphere
- Outdoor seating, non-airco (except if you sit in one of the airconditioned "cubicles")
What we did not like:
- Way too much ice in my friend's Mojito (to the extent that cocktail was diluted to a sort of mint-flavored ice water). The staff handled the complaint well and provided a new cocktail with less ice(although in a much smaller glass)
- Drinks were not served together
- Pricey, but that is to be expected given the location and view
Overall, nice enough to repeat the visit sometime.
We did not try the food, so cannot comment on that.
If you own or manage Orgo Bar and Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.