“Perfect for family with toddler” 4 of 5 stars

Drop Inn Singapore
2.0 of 5 Hostel   |   247 Lavender Street, Singapore 338787, Singapore   |
Ranked #46 of 185 Specialty Lodging in Singapore
Jakarta
“Perfect for family with toddler”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I booked this hostel through the internet. This hostel might be the one and only hostel that accept family traveler with younger kids. The owner was so nice and very helpful. The room might be a bit small but since it is in singapore so no complaint at all. Nice and comfy bed with bolster in family room (oh i really love bolster lol). Location near to MRT within 9-10 min walking. Foodcourt accross the road with nice and cheap menu. Breakfast include. I was allowed to keep my baby food in their inhouse fridge. And the most important is child under 2 years old are very welcome.
One simple suggestion: if its possible, a night lamp in family room would be very nice.
Thanks for accomodated us and being very helpful.
Ps: Mustafa, if you planning to expand ur bussiness go to Malang :). Success for you.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My family and I stayed in Drop Inn sg for 3 nights ... And I must say this hotel is a place to stay.The Room is huge and linen are clean. My mom love the comfy place and cleanliness. Its just a walking distance from Boon Keng Mrt. The host - Mustafa and Huda both of them are so great. Their so hospitable, we left our daughter stroller at the airport and Mustafa make sure that we can able to get it back from the airport also he let us borrowed their sons stroller. They are so helpful and making their guest feel at home. Thank you Drop Inn Hotel ... you make our vacation so fun!!! Hope to come back next year for SG 50th year!!! God Bless :-)

James and Bernadette Family
From Philippines

• Stayed December 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I don't usually write reviews for hotels but Drop Inn is a very nice hostel it is simple, clean and lovely, so here I am ! It's not my first time to stay in Drop Inn, I stayed here for a month back in June 2012 then a week in October 2012 and recently I stayed for a week this month of November. I've been a lot of Hotels in Singapore but nothing compares to the hospitality, friendliness and warmth of the owners of this hotel, Mustapha & Huda. They are great hosts, they will help you with anything as long as they can, they are so approachable and friendly, try to stay in Drop Inn to prove it ^^. It's economical and near to the train station, wi-fi and breakfast is free which is great LOL, There's a lot of good things to say about this hostel and some words aren't enough to describe it, Drop Inn Hostel is a great place to stay when you're in Singapore:) - Ricardo

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Bandar Lampung, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed for 3 nights with family, including 2 children under 4 years old. The room is clean and comfortable, they even reserve a baby cot bed and lend us a stroller. Mr Mustapha and Mrs. Huda (the owners) is very friendly and give us a lot information about place we want to go to, we feel impressed by both of them. The staff (Mrs. Fatima) is also friendly and helpful. The location is near to Mustafa centre so i can get there by walking only 10 minutes. Its a pleasure for us to stayed at Drop Inn.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Cerritos, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here for a night during a business trip to Singapore and was very pleased. The location is excellent; it is literally within sight of an MRT station. The service was excellent; Mustapha, the owner, was helpful with everything, showing me the best route to reach my meeting location. I will definitely "drop inn" the next time I'm on a trip to Singapore.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Value for money, a great place to stay with family or friends. Convenient in terms of public transport. Nearest MRT is around 7-9 mints walks away. Very friendly and helpful people. I will definitely revisit this place

• Stayed November 2014
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We came very late on the 14th-15th of Nov, yet Mustafa still accommodated us with a smile in his face. Breakfast is fine. His wife, Huda was also very nice. She gave tips on where to go, what to do and many more. She share thing about Singapore and Malaysia.

I will still stay here when I comeback to Singapore

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Drop Inn Singapore? Share your experiences!