“Central and convenient locationl within the Orchard area” 4 of 5 stars

4.5 of 5 Condominium   |   14 Scotts Road, Singapore 228213, Singapore   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #17 of 211 Specialty Lodging in Singapore
Seria, Brunei Darussalam
“Central and convenient locationl within the Orchard area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Very ideally located within the Orchard Rd area...Rooms are spacious with excellent facilities...like kitchen ,washing machines etc.House keeping is very good and our housekeeper Mohas is dedicated and maintain the room very well.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank G_dol_12
markyeow, Residence Manager at Far East Plaza Residences by Far East Hospitality, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear Plasha,

Thank you so much for your compliments and about our services and staff at Far East Plaza Residences .
It was indeed a great pleasure hosting you and your family with us. We are glad you had enjoyed your stay with us

We will most certainly be delighted to host you again .Thank you

warmest Regards

Singapore, null, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

It's almost two years staying at Far East Plaza Residences, we are very comfortable with the services they provided. All we need in our unit was very well attended by the Staffs, from Management office Mr. Dominic Rayar, he was very kind to us. He's there when we need him.
To all the housekeeper's, job well done and very accomodating. Thank you to Mahaswari, for keeping our room clean. We will never forget all of you wherever we may go, you guy's will always be in our hearts. We wish you all good health, and more blessings in our lives...

Thank you!!!!

PlasSha Rm. 21-08

Room Tip: To all traveler's out there, stay at the heart of the city. very convenient and comfortable. Th...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank PlasSha
markyeow, Residence Manager at Far East Plaza Residences by Far East Hospitality, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Minus the SERVICE this would just be any Housing Development Board Apartment. The Lobby was so small just to fit the concierge. I could not imagine the occasion when families were to check in at the same time.

The 3 bedroom apartment we stayed was well apportioned: a master bedroom, a smaller room with a double bed and a single room. The lounge and the kitchen would accommodate 6 comfortably. The out fittings were basics.

The apartment shared a common corridor. The bathrooms windows and louvres opened to the corridors so you could hear the shouts and footsteps.

House keeping services were scheduled 3 times a week, so you have to make do with recycled towels for some days. Sleep quality was reasonable.

There were conveniences all around: hotels, starbucks, 7/11 and entertainments outlets were within walking distances.

This is suitable for a big family. If you are into shopping and a kitchen to cook for the family, this is the place. I did not visit the swimming pool which could be a necessity if you have kids to entertain.

If you are looking for an upmarket facility then this is not the one. You may like to experience how Singaporean live in those HDB apartments, then this property could be the nearest you could ever had.

Room Tip: ask for additional towels if you are the type who need fresh daily towels
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank jemapohexplorer
markyeow, Residence Manager at Far East Plaza Residences by Far East Hospitality, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear Ms Jerna Poh,

We thank you for your valuable and honest feedback pertaining to your stay experience with us at Far East Plaza . We extend our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced .We do acknowledge the concerns raised. We are striving to improve our product and services at Far East Plaza Residences to cater to our guests needs .The apartment are going through periodic refurbishments from time to time.As such we value the feedback given to us , allowing us more opportunities to streamline on the area of improvements .

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I came to Singapore for hospital treatment under the Brunei High Commission for a month in November. I was attended to by the warm and bubbly Dominic Rayar at the Management office. As it was my first time in Singapore., I needed a lot of help trying to acquaint with the place and facilities. My chemotherapy made me weak and at times frustrated. I was also admitted in the hospital while I was staying in the apartments. Dominic Rayar always smiled and gave me assistance in what ever requests I had. He was also there to cheer me up with his jokes and built a bond with my husband who was single handedly rushing to and for hospital visits, preparing meals and taking care of me.
I was happy with the housekeeping staff for taking extra effort to clean my room thoroughly . I am thankful that amidst my chemotherapy and pain , the beautiful staff at Far East Plaza eased my distress and took care of me. Terimah Kasih kepada semua kaki tangan

• Stayed December 2011
1 Thank Sitinurhaliza
Thank you so much for your compliments about our facilities and staff at Far East Plaza Apartments

It was indeed a great pleasure hosting you and your lovely family with us and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us .

We will be most certainly be delighted to host you again. Thank you.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

I have been staying in Far East Plaza for the past 3 years with my wife under the company lease . It has been very accommodating and is indeed been a wonderful experience for us. Being home away from home for my wife and myself initially was difficult to adapt however the friendliest and most hospitable ' family' we see and communicate is Dominic Rayar, Vimala , Suzanna , Elavarasi . They always spring to action to guide us and help in all our needs and requests. The professional and efficient service they render to us always make us re assured that our needs have have been met

Special mention must be given to the housekeeping staff who always maintained the cleaning of the apartment . Housekeepers Rose and Hasimah take great efforts to ensure our rooms are spotless.Our dear room maid Devi faithfully cleans our room and she takes special effort to ensure we are comfortable in our apartment . She communicates so well with us and my wife loves her company .

Dear Far East tea thank you so much for making us feel like family. We look forward to many more years to come.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars

It is a great pleasure hosting you and your lovely family with us and we are glad you are enjoying your stay with us .

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you better and we continually strive to provide you the comforts of Home .

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

when my mother had to surgery and we were required to stay with the long term, truly enjoyable stay in this place, with a good servant and smiling, also a cleanliness is always awake, thank you miss mahaswari for always keeping neatness and cleanliness, as well as with a cheery smile .....

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear Fioticol,

We thank you for the wonderful comments about our staff and stay at Far East Plaza Apartments.
We do hope that your mother is doing well now . We do wish you and your family all the best and we look forward to hosting you and family at our apartments on your next trip to Singapore

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I am from Dubai and I am a holder of Master degree in International business. I have been all over the world and visited so many countries and city,,,,I always hear from people that Singapore is one of the best place to visit,,,,,,," That is completely right"...I visit Singapore for the last one and half year more that 15 times,,,,I stay in so many hotel and serviced apartments.but for the last 4 visit I stayed in FAR EAST Plaza, I found Far east Plaza is the most suitable place for me and my family to stay at for so many reasons, for example it is in the heart of Singapore, everything is in the next door,,,,,and the most important I think which differentiation Far east plaza from other is that the management office.,,,,they know how to mange and very helpful and very professional,,,,,,I would like to thank the Far East Plaza management office "Rasi, Suzana, Dominic and Mark",,,you are really very professional and you contribution to Singapore development and reputation......Thank you from me and my family....see you next MAY 2013.....Happy New Year and Merry Christmas.

Room Tip: all is very good
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Mr Adel Rashed,

We are thrilled that you and your family had a delightful stay with us at Far East Plaza Apartments. Thank you so much for the kind gestures of good will and encouragement you have given to our staff. It has indeed been a great joy for us to have been of service to you and your family. We do hope to host you once again on your next trip here to Singapore and provide you another unique stay experience with us .