“Very nice and hospitable Staffs.... Thank you!!” 5 of 5 stars

Far East Plaza Residences by Far East Hospitality
14 Scotts Road, Singapore, Singapore   |
Ranked #32 of 183 Specialty lodging in Singapore
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Very nice and hospitable Staffs.... Thank you!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

It's almost two years staying at Far East Plaza Residences, we are very comfortable with the services they provided. All we need in our unit was very well attended by the Staffs, from Management office Mr. Dominic Rayar, he was very kind to us. He's there when we need him.
To all the housekeeper's, job well done and very accomodating. Thank you to Mahaswari, for keeping our room clean. We will never forget all of you wherever we may go, you guy's will always be in our hearts. We wish you all good health, and more blessings in our lives...

Thank you!!!!

PlasSha Rm. 21-08

Room Tip: To all traveler's out there, stay at the heart of the city. very convenient and comfortable. Th...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
markyeow, Residence Manager at Far East Plaza Residences by Far East Hospitality, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear Plasha,

We thank you for your wonderful comments about our facilities and staff at Far East Plaza Apartments . Dominic and Maheswari are elated to note that you and your family have been having a comfortable stay with us. We are continually striving to surpass our guests expectations and to provide them the comforts of home . We thank you once again for feedback essential in making the team at Far East Plaza excel in our objective to provide a beautiful guest stay experience

140 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Minus the SERVICE this would just be any Housing Development Board Apartment. The Lobby was so small just to fit the concierge. I could not imagine the occasion when families were to check in at the same time.

The 3 bedroom apartment we stayed was well apportioned: a master bedroom, a smaller room with a double bed and a single room. The lounge and the kitchen would accommodate 6 comfortably. The out fittings were basics.

The apartment shared a common corridor. The bathrooms windows and louvres opened to the corridors so you could hear the shouts and footsteps.

House keeping services were scheduled 3 times a week, so you have to make do with recycled towels for some days. Sleep quality was reasonable.

There were conveniences all around: hotels, starbucks, 7/11 and entertainments outlets were within walking distances.

This is suitable for a big family. If you are into shopping and a kitchen to cook for the family, this is the place. I did not visit the swimming pool which could be a necessity if you have kids to entertain.

If you are looking for an upmarket facility then this is not the one. You may like to experience how Singaporean live in those HDB apartments, then this property could be the nearest you could ever had.

Room Tip: ask for additional towels if you are the type who need fresh daily towels
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
markyeow, Residence Manager at Far East Plaza Residences by Far East Hospitality, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Dear Ms Jerna Poh,

We thank you for your valuable and honest feedback pertaining to your stay experience with us at Far East Plaza . We extend our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced .We do acknowledge the concerns raised. We are striving to improve our product and services at Far East Plaza Residences to cater to our guests needs .The apartment are going through periodic refurbishments from time to time.As such we value the feedback given to us , allowing us more opportunities to streamline on the area of improvements .

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

I came to Singapore for hospital treatment under the Brunei High Commission for a month in November. I was attended to by the warm and bubbly Dominic Rayar at the Management office. As it was my first time in Singapore., I needed a lot of help trying to acquaint with the place and facilities. My chemotherapy made me weak and at times frustrated. I was also admitted in the hospital while I was staying in the apartments. Dominic Rayar always smiled and gave me assistance in what ever requests I had. He was also there to cheer me up with his jokes and built a bond with my husband who was single handedly rushing to and for hospital visits, preparing meals and taking care of me.
I was happy with the housekeeping staff for taking extra effort to clean my room thoroughly . I am thankful that amidst my chemotherapy and pain , the beautiful staff at Far East Plaza eased my distress and took care of me. Terimah Kasih kepada semua kaki tangan

• Stayed December 2011
markyeow, Residence Manager at Far East Plaza Residences by Far East Hospitality, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you so much for your compliments about our facilities and staff at Far East Plaza Apartments

It was indeed a great pleasure hosting you and your lovely family with us and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us .

We will be most certainly be delighted to host you again. Thank you.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

I have been staying in Far East Plaza for the past 3 years with my wife under the company lease . It has been very accommodating and is indeed been a wonderful experience for us. Being home away from home for my wife and myself initially was difficult to adapt however the friendliest and most hospitable ' family' we see and communicate is Dominic Rayar, Vimala , Suzanna , Elavarasi . They always spring to action to guide us and help in all our needs and requests. The professional and efficient service they render to us always make us re assured that our needs have have been met

Special mention must be given to the housekeeping staff who always maintained the cleaning of the apartment . Housekeepers Rose and Hasimah take great efforts to ensure our rooms are spotless.Our dear room maid Devi faithfully cleans our room and she takes special effort to ensure we are comfortable in our apartment . She communicates so well with us and my wife loves her company .

Dear Far East tea thank you so much for making us feel like family. We look forward to many more years to come.

• Stayed November 2012

It is a great pleasure hosting you and your lovely family with us and we are glad you are enjoying your stay with us .

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you better and we continually strive to provide you the comforts of Home .

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

when my mother had to surgery and we were required to stay with the long term, truly enjoyable stay in this place, with a good servant and smiling, also a cleanliness is always awake, thank you miss mahaswari for always keeping neatness and cleanliness, as well as with a cheery smile .....

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear Fioticol,

We thank you for the wonderful comments about our staff and stay at Far East Plaza Apartments.
We do hope that your mother is doing well now . We do wish you and your family all the best and we look forward to hosting you and family at our apartments on your next trip to Singapore

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I am from Dubai and I am a holder of Master degree in International business. I have been all over the world and visited so many countries and city,,,,I always hear from people that Singapore is one of the best place to visit,,,,,,," That is completely right"...I visit Singapore for the last one and half year more that 15 times,,,,I stay in so many hotel and serviced apartments.but for the last 4 visit I stayed in FAR EAST Plaza, I found Far east Plaza is the most suitable place for me and my family to stay at for so many reasons, for example it is in the heart of Singapore, everything is in the next door,,,,,and the most important I think which differentiation Far east plaza from other is that the management office.,,,,they know how to mange and very helpful and very professional,,,,,,I would like to thank the Far East Plaza management office "Rasi, Suzana, Dominic and Mark",,,you are really very professional and you contribution to Singapore development and reputation......Thank you from me and my family....see you next MAY 2013.....Happy New Year and Merry Christmas.

Room Tip: all is very good
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Mr Adel Rashed,

We are thrilled that you and your family had a delightful stay with us at Far East Plaza Apartments. Thank you so much for the kind gestures of good will and encouragement you have given to our staff. It has indeed been a great joy for us to have been of service to you and your family. We do hope to host you once again on your next trip here to Singapore and provide you another unique stay experience with us .

Adelaide, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We rented a large 3 bedroom apartment on level 16 for one week for a family of 6 , 5 adults and one child. The apartment had a queen bed, double and 3 single beds which worked out well for us, along with two bathrooms including one bath. The apartment had everything we needed towels, soap, shampoo, tea towels, dish detergent, hair dryer, tissues, iron, clothes airer and laundry detergent for the washer/dryer installed in the kitchen. The kitchen was a little tired and needs a makeover as the benchtop was severely water damaged. However, it had everything, cooktop, oven, plates, saucepans, cutlery, toaster and nice fridge. Fast internet WIFI and good choice of cable TV, including several English channels and children's channels. We had a very pleasant and comfortable stay and it was surprisingly quiet on the 16th floor. We asked for a refurbished apartment, but this had not been recently, although paint and furniture were all in good condition. Beds were very comfortable. Apartment was clean including bathrooms and floors. Some complimentary snacks and drinks were provided upon arrival which were appreciated, but even more so if we had arrived after shops had closed.
The children's playground and swimming pool on level 7 were great.
We arrived on a public holiday, when the office was closed and this was not an issue as the security staff had all our booking info and access key. They even took our bags and showed us to the apartment. They have 24 hour security staff at the door and all were very friendly throughout our stay and helped with answers to any questions. Had a minor problem in that there was no hot water, however security staff told us there were switches to turn it on, then there was no problem and it heated up quickly.
Next day I went to the office and paid our rent and bond where I met Dominic who was very helpful. I enquired about a maxi taxi to the airport as we would be leaving at 4am and he suggested I contact him the day before we leave and he would book one for us. I did that and it arrived on time, also he provided written confirmation of the taxi number and the driver's mobile phone number. Our bond was refunded after we left and I note that it was processed on the same day we left.
It was very convenient, close to Orchard MRT, a bus stop and taxi stand out the front and 4 levels of shops below, including some restaurants with meals from $3. Found a nice well priced supermarket in the basement of Scotts Square shopping centre which opened at 8am, just on the other side of the Grand Hyatt Hotel. It had everything we needed, including Aussie steak and Aussie milk. We had a very pleasant stay and would recommend it as it is so central and convenient and all the staff were friendly.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

We thank you for the valuable feedback and we acknowledge the concerns. We are continually striving to improve on our product and services at our residences to enhance our guest stay experience. Thank you.

Mark Yeow

Been to Far East Plaza Residences by Far East Hospitality? Share your experiences!