My wife & I stayed here for a month three years ago but judging from the photos here the layout has not changed, hence I think my main concern is still valid:
Due to the loft design, it is extremely bright. If you are a light sleeper who needs darkness (like me), this means you be woken up around 6 in the morning.
For me, this was a key issue.
we had some plumbing issues (stuff from the toilet came up in the shower!) which were fixed fast but were very stressful as we were flying out for a short trip on the same day.
- Fitness First gym
- supermarket in same building
- MRT in building
Location is perfect if you have something to do in the west, not ideal for tourists/ business travelers who have to go to CBD.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all-loft serviced residence with breathtaking views is decked out with all the conveniences of home, from comfortable living and dining quarters to modern entertainment systems. Conveniently located with the Circle Line MRT at the doorstep, Fraser Place Fusionopolis is part of one-north - Singapore's futuristic hub, an integrated development which houses a spectrum of retail and dining options. Landscaped parklands, wellness centres and a variety of themed restaurants are also within the vicinity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Fraser Place Fusionopolis, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Fusionopolis, Singapore