“Nice Experience to Try in Singapore.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 77 Fun & Games in Singapore
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: FIRST IN ASIA - REAL FLIGHT SIMULATOR FOR THE PUBLIC!Welcome to the Captain's Seat! Prepare yourself for the trip of a lifetime.Based on the world's most popular aircraft the BOEING 737-800NG - This is your opportunity to fly a real flight simulator, normally reserved for the exclusive training of professional pilots. You will be in control from take-off to touchdown with as much, or as little guidance as you wish, from our fully trained instructors - all qualified commercial pilots. With more than 20,000 worldwide airports, 180 degree curved screen,the very latest High Definition (HD) Visual System (6,000,000 pixels!),CASA approval and licensed by Boeing - this is as real as it gets! We have a variety of packages including preparation for airline interview, Flying with Confidence, Schools Programmes, gifts and incentives.We'll look forward to welcoming you on board very soon!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
10 attraction reviews
“Nice Experience to Try in Singapore.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

If you want to be a pilot once in your life, this is the most exciting experience to try... I was in Singapore Flyer after a Business trip to Singapore and I can recommend flight experience as on of the most amazing experience to try....the flight is about 30 mins, you can choose your airport destination and you can also record your flight in DVD...you will have a 15 min briefing before the flight and the captain will explain to you some terminology of aviation and after that ready to take Off...

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Perth, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Husband's 50th birthday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

This was part of my husband's 50th birthday present which he loved. The co-pilot was very good and explained everything in detail. My husband really enjoyed this and it was fantastic for the 'newbe' pilot.

Highly recommended and worth the cost!

Waterford, Ireland
124 attraction reviews
“Flying a 737 - A Dream Come True”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I always had an interest in aviation and after a trip on the Singapore Flyer we were walking around and saw a sign for the Flight Experience.
I booked a half hour flight and it was fantastic.
I was given a brief introduction to the system but since I already had a background in what avionics were where and the principles of basic flight I asked for a flight from Chek Lap Kok (Hong Kong International) to Kai Tak (the former Hong Kong airport now decommissioned).
I was given some instruction on how to the aircraft was lined up and then on take off procedures.
The flight experience was excellent and I continued on short finals towards Kai Tak, over the buildings, and lined up with the runway for a safe landing. My co-pilot congratulated me on a good landing - me, chuffed of course.
I still had time left for a touch and go from Dublin, followed by a full stop landing at same.

It is a great experience and we hope to go back to Singapore in 2014 and I will do a full hour in the simulator.

I advise getting the dvd as it is impressive.

Visited April 2013
Manila, Manila, Philippines
“Nice experience for the first timer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

It feels awesome inside the cockpit. Nice experience but a little bit too pricey but all worth it! The captain gives clear instructions and I was able to pick up quickly. Thirty minutes is not enough though, which I picked 'cause it's the minimum time and also the cheapest.

Visited October 2013
Victoria, Canada
“Time Travel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

This was a fun experience. A very patient and responsive instructor guided me through the basics, and then we went thru my three chosen destinations. I flew LCY to LHR, SXM back to SXM, and then best of all, MFM to the old HKG airport at Kai Tak! Had flown into this challenging airport several times as a pasenger, so it was a thrill to fly operate my own 737 past the checkerboard approach and onto it's venerable runway!
The fact that I did not crash the simulations means that I am now qualified to operate a commercial aircraft into any international airport, so long the carrier has low hiring criteria and all passengers are strapped in and do not value their lives.
Thanks to the staff for making my day!