“Life time experience..” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 293 Activities in Singapore
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: FIRST IN ASIA - REAL FLIGHT SIMULATOR FOR THE PUBLIC!Welcome to the Captain's Seat! Prepare yourself for the trip of a lifetime.Based on the world's most popular aircraft the BOEING 737-800NG - This is your opportunity to fly a real flight simulator, normally reserved for the exclusive training of professional pilots. You will be in control from take-off to touchdown with as much, or as little guidance as you wish, from our fully trained instructors - all qualified commercial pilots. With more than 20,000 worldwide airports, 180 degree curved screen,the very latest High Definition (HD) Visual System (6,000,000 pixels!),CASA approval and licensed by Boeing - this is as real as it gets! We have a variety of packages including preparation for airline interview, Flying with Confidence, Schools Programmes, gifts and incentives.We'll look forward to welcoming you on board very soon!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Life time experience..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Life time experience.. you must try this - if you are in Singapore.. If you have interest in Aviation then it your golden opportunity..

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Alor Star
11 attraction reviews
“A must visit place in Singapore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

This is a must go place if you visit Singapore. An experience which you will never forget in your life. Situated in the same complex of the Singapore Flyer, it is easily assessable via MRT or other public transports. May be slightly expensive but its worth it. If you are in a budget go for the 30 min package. You will be invited buy friendly qualified pilots who are assigned to manage the simulator. After a short introduction via a television program about cockpit instruments, you will be accompanied into the simulator by one of the pilots who will be your instructor. You will be sitting in the captain's seat and will be guided throughout your flight by your instructor. Many routes and airports to choose. Don't forget to purchase a photo of you in the simulator and a video of your flight which cost S$20 each. Also don't forget to grab a Boeing merchandise.

“K2 Camp Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

The Flight Experience was a great ending for the K2 children who attended a camp from Bethesda (Pasir-Ris) Kindergarten. Here are some reviews from the children.

I sat on the plane many times, but this is the first time I tried to steer the wheel in the cockpit with the pilot. It was fun. We went to Hong Kong and I landed the plane on the runway.
Rowena Eber

When I heard about the different parts of the aeroplane it sounded like a fish. It has a fin and tail. We watched a video about how the eagle catches the fish. I was told it was like how an aeroplane would land with its wheels coming down on the runway.
David Ng Yi Wei

I was in school for the school camp. I enjoyed it very much. We went for a flight experience at the Pacific Simulators. Some of us went into the cockpit. We had a go at the steering wheel. It was so fun like I am really flying an aeroplane.
Thong Joon Lee

At the Flight Simulator we learned about the different parts of the aeroplane. We flapped our hands like the wings on the plane.
Manasvini Shankar

It was a very fun experience at the Flight Simulator. I heard all about the aeroplane from the instructor. I was very tired but I still had so much fun. We got to fly the plane at the cockpit. Jaeden Su Yong En

When I was at the Flight Simulator, Ms Joanna told us all about the aeroplane. We learnt that the end of the wings is called winglets. There are four engines for the bigger plane and only two engines for the smaller planes. We also went into the cockpit to learn to fly a plane.
Amelia Lo

I enjoyed the flight simulator because I like the experience. The flight was awesome because they explained how to fly an aeroplane and I love it!
Phee Wayne

Visited November 2012
FESingapore, Director of Sales at Flight Experience Flight Simulator, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Dear children of Bethesda (Pasir-Ris) Kindergarten
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about Flight Experience Singapore! We are so happy you all enjoyed your time with us learning about aeroplanes and flying. I'm sure some of you will become pilots of the future and then we can look forward to flying with you!
Come back and see us soon!
Kindest regards
Joanna
Melbourne, Australia
“Singapore Flight Experience - Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I spent a couple of days in Singapore recently, and I went along to the Flight Experience simulator (just near the Singapore Flyer). I had been curious to give it a try for a while, and was not disappointed when I did.

I highly recommend it - really awesome. The experience gives you a real taste of what it is like to fly a plane and its great fun. I 'flew' from Macao to Hong Kong's new airport, and then on to Hong Kong's old airport... followed by London City - Heathrow - London City, all within my hour. The scenery on the flight is terrific, but when you are flying you are quite busy managing all the controls and panels. My co-pilot was Peter, a trained pilot himself, and he was very friendly and helpful.

If you have some time to spend in Singapore, go along to the simulator and give it a shot, its really cool.

Somerset
4 attraction reviews
“Flight Experience,superb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

In Singapore yet again and looking for a diversion from hum drum business days. Flight Experience yet again hasthe absolutely perfect corporate entertaining package and was thoroughly enjoyed by my whole party,even those who"crashed"! Professionally delivered ,excellent customer service and great value for money. Go along as individuals or a group booking,really fab fun as well as an option for professional training sessions. Don't miss it,you'll be sorry!

Visited October 2012