“Cleared for Take Off” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 292 Activities in Singapore
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: FIRST IN ASIA - REAL FLIGHT SIMULATOR FOR THE PUBLIC!Welcome to the Captain's Seat! Prepare yourself for the trip of a lifetime.Based on the world's most popular aircraft the BOEING 737-800NG - This is your opportunity to fly a real flight simulator, normally reserved for the exclusive training of professional pilots. You will be in control from take-off to touchdown with as much, or as little guidance as you wish, from our fully trained instructors - all qualified commercial pilots. With more than 20,000 worldwide airports, 180 degree curved screen,the very latest High Definition (HD) Visual System (6,000,000 pixels!),CASA approval and licensed by Boeing - this is as real as it gets! We have a variety of packages including preparation for airline interview, Flying with Confidence, Schools Programmes, gifts and incentives.We'll look forward to welcoming you on board very soon!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Florida, USA
46 attraction reviews
“Cleared for Take Off”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Saw this on the way to the Singapore Flyer and knew I would have to come back. Well run with the virtually the world at your fingertips. Take your pick of where you want to take off and land. Nice surprise and I would love to return.

Visited April 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Yishun, null, Singapore
“An experience to the fullest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Have you ever wondered what are the procedures for an Engine Start Up, Takeoff, Landing etc? Flight Experience is your answer. Im a Flight Experience Club member and I go there regularly. Each time I go for the simulator lessons, I enjoy it to the fullest and learn as much as I can about the Boeing 737 aircraft. I always wish that the lessons will not end. The instructors are very patient, professional, funny and they know their aircraft very well. I would like to thank the instructors who taught me. Peter Wong, Benjamin, Jack and the other instructors (so sorry I forgot your names) for the very awesome experience. Not forgetting the Flight Experience receptionist who showered the members and guest with a warm hospitality. Thanks to the instructors I have broaden my knowledge for aircraft. Love it. Flight Experience 556 lined up and ready for departure.

Visited October 2012
Macclesfield, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
“My flight to Hong Kong”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I would recommend this to anyone!Incredibly realistic so much so it really felt as if I was landing in Hong Kong.This together with the friendly,enthusiastic & informative staff made it an experience to remember

Visited September 2012
Melbourne
4 attraction reviews
“Happy Couple of Hours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

My boys both did this (11 & 14) and had a great time. The instruction was clear and they got to choose where they wished to fly to. What a great afterenoon

Visited September 2012
“As real as it gets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

If you are an aviation enthsiest you should not miss this sim. I tried it for one hour, could not get enough, went again for another. Very freindly staff.