“What a great time!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 77 Fun & Games in Singapore
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: FIRST IN ASIA - REAL FLIGHT SIMULATOR FOR THE PUBLIC!Welcome to the Captain's Seat! Prepare yourself for the trip of a lifetime.Based on the world's most popular aircraft the BOEING 737-800NG - This is your opportunity to fly a real flight simulator, normally reserved for the exclusive training of professional pilots. You will be in control from take-off to touchdown with as much, or as little guidance as you wish, from our fully trained instructors - all qualified commercial pilots. With more than 20,000 worldwide airports, 180 degree curved screen,the very latest High Definition (HD) Visual System (6,000,000 pixels!),CASA approval and licensed by Boeing - this is as real as it gets! We have a variety of packages including preparation for airline interview, Flying with Confidence, Schools Programmes, gifts and incentives.We'll look forward to welcoming you on board very soon!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Scottsdale, Arizona
11 attraction reviews
“What a great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had a chance to take the flight simulator for a ride with our "Captain" Jonathan, who is an actual pilot instructor. Taking a 737 through the city of Hong Kong to land, landing in the Alpes, and trying to navigate the Las Vegas strip, we both worked hard at being good and laughed at all of our mishaps. Jonathan was amazing!! Definitely something to experience.

Visited June 2012

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Brussels, Belgium
59 attraction reviews
“Ideal for bored teenagers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

If you live in Singapore and are looking for something a little different to do with the kids, this is great. You can all have a go at taking a plane off from Changi (or other airports) & landing.

Visited June 2012
Seattle, WA
83 attraction reviews
“Wow. Simply Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

During our visit to the Singapore Flyer, we noticed "Flight Experience." As a small engine pilot myself, I just couldn't help but sign up for this experience. There was no sameday availability, but I was able to schedule for the next morning. Obviously, make your reservations early. Once in the cockpit, I was overwhelmed with the near perfect replica of the Boeing 737. I was able to chose departure airport, arrival airport, weather conditions, etc. I couldn't help but choose SeaTac to Anchorage. Yes, the monitors had it right, snow everywhere on our arrival! Although very expensive (perhaps, too much), I loved it and would highly recommend to any pilot or anyone who loves to fly!

Visited October 2011
Singapore, Singapore
“A really amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

I was given a voucher for a 45 minute flight simulator experience by my daughter for my birthday and was quite skeptical about how enjoyable the experience would be. I have been a passenger for 100s of flights and - in the good old days before 9/11 - have been invited into the cockpit for landings at Changi in Singapore and at Kai Tak in Hong Kong by both Qantas and Cathay but had never actually touched real flight controls before. Captain Steven - the instructor at Flight Experience - suggested that we do a 'fun' takeoff and touch-down/go-around at the new Hong Kong airport and then to do the same procedure at the old Kai Tak airport. We followed this with a night-takeoff from JFK and flight across New York with a landing at La Guardia. Steven was a terrific instructor - very patient and very clear in explaining what I needed to do when. Obviously I was only dealing with a fraction of the controls and inputs required in an actual flight but...it felt absolutely real to me and I came away even more in admiration for the skills and expertise of commercial airline pilots. A fantastic experience and I thoroughly recommend this to anyone who has ever wondered 'what's it really like'! Thankyou Steven for the experience and Rebecca for the voucher!

Visited September 2012
Makati, Philippines
9 attraction reviews
“A memorable experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I gave a flight experience voucher to my partner as a surprise gift. We came in about 5 minutes late. We apologized but the girl at the desk still graciously accommodated us. She immediately gave us the voucher and the receipt, then she called Captain Lee. Captain Lee was very warm and we immediately proceed to the simulator. He videotaped the flight right away and taught my partner how to fly. Afterwards, Captain Lee gave us a moment to take photos. He even took a picture of us and me in the co-pilot seat! My partner was extremely happy. It's my parnter's wish to become a pilot at least somehow Flight Experience made that dream come true. By the way, do purchase the DVD. What you see outside looks real on camera. You can actually make someone believe that you really fly a plane for real. =)

Visited August 2012