“Great Location. Ideal for Business Travelers.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Yearend Free Night
Ranked #45 of 294 Hotels in Singapore
Hong Kong, China
“Great Location. Ideal for Business Travelers.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Impressed by the efficiency and helpfulness of the porters and lobby staff. Breakfast was average. I noticed service staff upsetting some guests because they didn't get the seating right. The room was small, but had everything I needed for a business stay. The bed was incredibly comfortable - which was a huge plus. 24-hour gym was another perk. Most of all, I would come back again because of the amazing location.. in heart of Robertson Quay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (523)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Had a week stay at the Park Hotel. The rooms are small, but that is to be expected in Singapore. One annoying thing was the lack of staff when checking out @ peak times. I was waiting 30 minutes before I was seen too. Their software system seems very slow or requires a lot of data entry.
Over all however I was very happy with my stay. Great breakfast and friendly staff and well located. I will be returning!

Room Tip: I am a smoker but do not have a smoking room. The smoking floor smells from the hall area right thr...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I love the hotel's location. It's close the Singapore River and also to the latest night spots at Clarke Quay. There is also free wireless Internet at the Club Lounge and also Club Rooms. Would recommend anyone to stay at this hotel. Great swimming pool which faces the Singapore River. Friendly front desk service staff, bellmen ready to recommend all the interesting places to visit in the area.

Despite the small rooms, but the rooms are clean and well maintain. There is also free shuttle bus service to Orchard Road which is 10 minites away - the main shopping district in Singapore.

Value for money..

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Usually when I travel on my own I splurge as I anticipate I'll spend a little more time relaxing in my room/at the hotel than I would if travelling with a friend.

This was the first hotel I have stayed in where I actually felt claustrophobic in the room. I was travelling with one of my friends, and while we had no intention of spending much time in the room, we were extra motivated to get out and about!

I like to walk a lot when I'm overseas and I found that the hotel was a lot further from the MRT than I expected - no issue when you're going to dinner as its a nice walk, but take a taxi if you plan on shopping.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Ballina, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

This hotel was our choice for a 2 night stopover en route home from Italy.
Our booking was made through the hotel's website and this secured an upgrade at a competitive price. The reception staff responded well to our early morning arrival and, with the assistance of the obliging concierge staff, we were in our room by 10:30. Our smallish room was comfortable and clean with a great shower.
The attentive concierge staff provided a map, details of the hotel's shuttle service and a more general briefing on nearby services. The hotel is not adjacent to a MRT station, but the shuttle, hop-on hop-off bus and easy availability of inexpensive taxis overcame this shortcoming.
We opted to eat all meals outside the hotel and a little effort searching reveals good options without having to rely on the pricey and tourist oriented offerings at Clarke Quay. The pool was clean and uncrowded.
Would certainly stay here again on a stopover.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayed in the Park Clark Quay during a 3 night stopover in Singapore on our way to Indonesia.

First the positives - We were given a very early check-in (0820) following an overnight flight from London and we were also upgraded to one of the corner rooms. The hotel was very clean and well-situated. Wi-Fi in reception worked well and all of the staff we encountered were friendly. There was good storage and room in the mini-bar for our own items.

Areas for improvement: Privacy was an issue with a clear line of sight from rooms in the adjoining hotel, Wi-Fi in rooms is charged for and breakfast was far from spectacular. Our room wasn't large but fine for a few days.

Overall a thoroughly decent hotel for a short stay. If we were staying longer we would probably look for a bigger room and better breakfast.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Tarnowskie Gory
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights at either end of a trip to Malaysia and would certainly recommend.

It is not the most central hotel but not a long walk to the centre or nearest tube, this will be even better when the current underground extension is finished. The underground incidentally is one of the best and efficient transport systems I have ever seen in any city.

I took the offer of an upgrade to the Crystal Club and I would say this is well worth the money, my only criticism of this hotel that restricts me from awarding a full 5 stars is that the rooms are incredibly small.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Park Hotel Clarke Quay? Share your experiences!