“Boutique in a great location” 5 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   22 Mount Elizabeth, Singapore 228517, Singapore   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #7 of 301 Hotels in Singapore
Moscow, Russia
“Boutique in a great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2010

This is a hip boutique hotel in I thought a great location. Most hotels are located off of a major strip, but here you walk up a hill and nestled amongst local residential towers and houses is this hotel. The staff was very friendly and everything was superb. The free mini bar is also a nice touch.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (191)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2010

A great 2 days stay in November 2009. Can not fault the Hotel or its staff. My partner and I stretched the budget a bit and chose the Quincy based on a few photos, trip advisor and great pricing for the all incluse aspect. At around £9 for a beer in Singapore. The free happy hour on drinks was really appreciated. It was an truly amazing hotel!

We were immediately impressed with the limo sent and a very friendly and helpful driver. The hotel staff greeted us and continued to treat us with perfect mix of professionalism, genuine kindness and personal service. A special mention to Benni and his banter!!
It may have actually have been worth it without all of the added amenities. The breakfast buffet was fresh and good and the dinners we had were also good. The rooms were not the largest but were very well equipped and designed. The beds were heavenly. In fact the most comfortable bed in our whole month long trip.

The pool area on the 12th floor was fantastic and private with great views. A really nice experience. We both have a love of modern architecture, interior design and horticulture. So this hotel and its small tropical garden was perfect for us and paired with the excellent staff, was a great choice! If ever we're back in Singapore, this hotel would be without hestation our first choice.

Liked — The staff (especially Benni) and the hotel's ethos and ammenities

Disliked - Wish we had booked for longer.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2010

Interesting all-inclusive concept and have stayed here 3 times already. The last stay was a bit unsettled with the aircon in the room which seemed rather noisy even after the maintenance staff fixed it. Otherwise, if you plan on eating in the hotel at all times, then the food is very good and the service is great. However when in Singapore, one really should explore the many excellent array of places to try when out and about. Overall for the price, I would continue to stay at the Quincy again.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2010

I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Quincy for a week while on a business trip to Singapore. I travel quite frequently and the Quincy is now one of my favorite hotels worldwide. I prefer to stay at modern boutique properties that don't follow the cookie cutter mold of large chain hotels. The Quincy is just that and they provide almost every amenity to make your stay the best you could possibly imagine. Here is a list of a few and they are ALL included in the room rate:

-Complimentary Mercedes E class limousine transfer from the airport
-A free and, I'll repeat, FREE minibar replenished daily
-Free internet access throughout the hotel so you can do your work poolside on the 12th floor overlooking the city, in the restaurant on the first floor or outside on their patio!
-2 pieces of laundry or dry cleaning for free per day, which is a huge plus because it is very expensive for hotels to do your laundry in Singapore
-Three complimentary meals a day. That's right breakfast, lunch and dinner!! And the food is excellent.
-An incredible open pool on the 12 floor overlooking the city and with a clear glass floor on one end looking 12 floors down!
-A great gym with one piece of equipment that was so high tech I didn't know what to do with it ;)
-and the list goes on and on and on

The staff at the hotel also went out of their way to make sure that I had a fantastic stay. Everyone from the Hotel Manager to the Front Desk Staff was extremely friendly and I want to thank everyone for all of their help and smiles. You can count on me coming back to the Quincy the next time I am in Singapore and I've already referred you to all of my friends and colleagues.

Thank you for an EXCELLENT stay!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Acworth, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2010

I stayed in Quincy last June and was extremely impressed with the room, the staff and the food. When I booked Quincy again I wondered could they do it a second time? I was extremely happy that they not only did as well as in June but BETTER. I had commented in my previous review that Quincy did not have a business channel on their cable television selections. This time I found that they added Bloomburg. While Bloomburg is not my favorite business channel it was great to be able to follow business news. It was amazing to me that someone actually listened and acted positively to a request.
The staff was great as before. The food was even better, especially the lasanga.
Great location for shopping within walking distance.
Definately will stay at Quincy when I go to Singapore in January.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2010

I've been to several hotel in Singapore and by far this is my best stay. Rooms are not big but smart use of space and design plus their high ceiling created a great comfortable space. I personally prefers high ceiling over spacious hotel. Bed are super comfortable with high threads count linen and feather topper. Love the pillows too. LCD TV is huge and the high window adds space and depth to the room. Cosy sitting area by the window is fantastic and once the night falls, discover the sexy lights and reflections in the room and window panels. Very cosmopolitan looking. All amenities are top notch from the molten brown toiletries to the bedroom slipper. The mini bar is free and it comes with lotsa drinks and beer! Even by the pool, soft drinks ad beers are Free! All meals are also included and to my surprise, the food quality is so good that it can put some 5 star hotel to shame. Heard from the front desk that the Qool Cafe is managed by the Modesto. Great crispy bacon during breakfast. Yum. As for the service, they did go all the way to try their best but seems like some foreigner have difficulties communicate in english, especially over the phone. But overall, they did try hard to please the customers. Facilities are average but good enough since there's a small pool (always chilly), sauna, gym, steam room, free internet. Location is good. 5 mins walk to Paragon Orchard but yet on a quiet rd with other condos and residences . Even though I'm a singaporean, Quincy does makes me feel that this is a home made for me, personally. Overall a very good stay and will definitely be back . Thank you Quincy.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Adelaide, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Quincy for 5 nights in October 2010.
The hotel is new and modern. Unfortunately the first room we had was very noisy due to a water pressure issue which kept us up most of the night, however once we advised reception of the issue we were promptly moved and given a nice card and chocolates as an apology. Even though the issue was handled well, I was disappointed that we were given the room in the first place, since I assume the water pressure issue may be an ongoing problem with that particular room.
All the staff in the hotel were very friendly and professional.
The all inclusive package was great value. Even though we did not get an opportunity to have any lunches and we only had two dinners in the hotel we felt we really got our moneys worth from the airport pick up, the two pieces of laundry each day (fantastic!) and breakfast every morning. The two dinners we had were very tasty and the menu selection was great. The staff in the restaurant area was very friendly and helpful.
The pool was great also, for 3 days straight we had the pool to ourselves in the afternoon. I enjoyed the fact you could help yourself to drinks in the fridge at the pool and use all the towels you needed.
In regards to the hotel location I think that there have been some inconsistent comments about location in other reviews on trip advisor since that nearly put us off from staying at the Quincy, however, we found the location to be excellent (as tourist, I can’t speak for business travelers). We mainly did sightseeing in Singapore and a little shopping, but we found the convenience of shops and restaurant from the Quincy very handy.
The room itself was a good size, loved the electronic shutting blinds and the Molton Brown products – fantastic touch.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple