“Q I like” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 292 hotels in Singapore
Gili trawangan
“Q I like”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

All was perfect ! Great everything ! Warm welcome and staff who have time for their guest as understanding the need ! So will definitely go back there! I might hire all the staff for my place in Lombok ha ha

• Stayed November 2012

1,306 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is my second time staying in this hotel and this time was to celebrate my girlfriend's birthday. It never failed to amaze me again. Staffs were always helpful and friendly. Room was fantastic with ceiling to floor windows. Great amenities inside the room with free minibar and Molten Brown bathing amenities. There is a pool, gym, sauna and steam room but did not get to use it. Bottled water and towels are self-service and readily available to take near the pool. All meals provided and find them fine. Complimentary drinks between 6 and 8pm. Great location; near to Orchard Road. Will definitely visit again next year!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Ng K, General Manager at The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Dear Cafe Gili,

Thank you for writing this review.
We appreciate your generous compliments on our service.
Q team look forward to having you back again and again.

Best regards,
Canberra, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I stayed at this Hotel for 2 nights in August and it lived up to my expectations. My room was crisp and although not huge, its functional design meant I didn't feel cramped. The staff were really helpful and the facilities such as pool and gym were pleasant with nice touches such as a fridge with complimentary bottled water. I had full board as this was a stopover to relax after my long journey from Edinburgh and before my additional flights to Sydney and Canberra. The meals were fine with complimentary drinks between 6 and 8pm. I have visited Singapore many times and I think this lovely boutique hotel is one of the best and it is in a great location.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Ng K, General Manager at The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Hi San_Moon

Great to be your choice of hotel for the stopover. We are glad to have met your expections.
Thank you very much for your review. Qool team look forward to serving you again with the unique warmth of Q hospitality.

Best Regards,
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

From the moment the complimentary limo picked me up at the airport, this was an amazing experience. The staff was so friendly and attentive, the room was perfect, with ceiling to floor windows and the amenities were unbelievable. All inclusive meals, some laundry & dry cleaning included each day and complimentary cocktails each evening. And the hotel is located just a couple of blocks from major shopping and restaurants on Orchid Street. I will definitely be staying there when I return to Singapore next year!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Dear Latay1,

Thank you for the delightful review.
It is Great that you have enjoyed the full board plan.
We look forward to serving you with the unique warmth of Q hospitality again.

Best Regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

This is our second stay at Quincy, the first was a year ago. Everything in the hotel is thoughtfully planned out, from the complimentary meals and cocktails, to the Qool weekend activities, to the little touches in the room. But what sets Quincy apart from the rest of boutique and even big hotels is the absolutely wonderful SERVICE! We really can't wait to be back again!

To the Qool folks, keep up the GREAT work! :)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Psychodiva,

It is a great pleasure for the Qool team and I to receive your delightful review.
Thank you very much.
Hope it won't be long till we see you again. Take care

Best regards,
Ng Kiong Siong
Villemomble, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I stayed 7 nights in this hotel. I have often stayed in Singapore for my job, and I know several good hotels in this city. I can say this hotel is a very good one , quiet, comfortable, very nice staff, very good quality of meal and an excellent expresso. The style is modern but not too much. The size of this hotel is medium compared to some of other in Singapore. But it is little bite as a family place where you have a good time after work. Moreover this hotel is closed to Orchard road and the metro station Orchard. So it is very convenient if you need to do shopping or move quickly towards another place. The swimming pool is a medium size but sufficient if you need to be relax. The view on Singapore is original. Globally it is one of my favourite hotel in Singapore.

Room Tip: I think every side of hotel is good because the street is not noisy in this area of Singapore. One s...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We held a Hens Night Party at Quincy hotel and they have provided us excellent services. We made a mess in the hotel room with lots of confetti all over and food. We called for housekeeping at 10.30pm and went to Level 12 swimming pool for more fun. We were pleasantly surprised to see our room sparkling clean when we returned slightly after 11pm. We requested for additional towels at 4am as several of us are sleeping over. They delivered the towels almost immediately with no questions asked. We are impressed with their service!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality? Share your experiences!