We stayed at the Ibis on Bencoolen for 3 nights 2 weeks ago. It is close to everything. The Bugis Road markets, the subway, buses, shops....
We ate there 2 nights and the food was very good. Breakfast was nothing out of the ordinary but certainly it was fresh and the dining room was very clean. The hotel itself is clean and the beds were very comfortable. The rooms are a little on the small side but housekeeping were thorough, the airconditioner worked and as we were out and busy all day we really just showered, ate and went to bed. The staff were outstanding, especially the dining staff (thanks for a great visit Vicki!!) and we would not hesitate to stay at this outstanding little hotel again. Thanks!!!
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Singapore On Bencoolen Hotel
- Ibis Singapore On Bencoolen Hotel Singapore
- Accor Singapore On Bencoolen
- Ibis Singapore On Bencoolen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel location in Singapore next to Singapore shopping & business centers. FREE Wi-Fi access, international adaptors and USB chargers, the ibis room has got everything you need for a high quality budget hotel in Singapore.Complimentary shuttle to Resort World Sentosa Singapore opposite the Hotel and near Bugis MRT station. Enjoy great deals by booking online our budget bed and breakfast promotion. TASTE Restaurant serves breakfast and local Singapore dishes.Best Economy Hotel in Asia Pacific by TTG in 2009-12 and Certificate of Excellence by Tripadvisor in 2012-13. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.