Hotel has a GREAT breakfast and is located pretty central. Quick 7min walk to nearby MRT station and a bus stop right outside hotel lobby.
Hotel will let you keep your bags in secure room after checkout if you have a late flight.
Room was small but all we needed. Great pressure in the shower. Everything very clean.
However, bed was a little too hard.
Overall, a very safe neighbourhood with good places to eat and shop nearby. Sim Lim Square for electronics and mini chinatown for sunglasses, etc
*Make it to breafast before 10am for the hot food. From 10-12 they only offer croissants, cereal and coffee (and it is good coffee)
*Be sure to return your MRT card to the dispenser for a $1 refund.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Singapore On Bencoolen Hotel
- Ibis Singapore On Bencoolen Hotel Singapore
- Accor Singapore On Bencoolen
- Ibis Singapore On Bencoolen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel location in Singapore next to Singapore shopping & business centers. FREE Wi-Fi access, international adaptors and USB chargers, the ibis room has got everything you need for a high quality budget hotel in Singapore.Complimentary shuttle to Resort World Sentosa Singapore opposite the Hotel and near Bugis MRT station. Enjoy great deals by booking online our budget bed and breakfast promotion. TASTE Restaurant serves breakfast and local Singapore dishes.Best Economy Hotel in Asia Pacific by TTG in 2009-12 and Certificate of Excellence by Tripadvisor in 2012-13. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, getaroom.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.