We recently stayed at the Ibis on Bencoolen Singapore. The staff are very friendly and will go all out to help where they can, nothing is a bother to them. The only critisism I have is the bed was toooo hard, but even then they tried to accomodate me by giving extra padding. It is rigtht near Bugis Junction Shopping Centre, Bugis Markets, the transport is right at the front door to Santosa(free bus, if you show your passport) busses and taxis on hand and the train station is a block away. The rooms aren't huge, but you aren't there to stay in your room the whole time and they are very clean. The breakfast is also good. I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel location in Singapore next to Singapore shopping & business centers. Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel .8-minute walk to Bugis MRT.TASTE Restaurant serves breakfast and local Singapore dishes. Best Economy Hotel in Asia Pacific by TTG in 2009-12.Certificate of Excellence awarded by Tripadvisor in 2012-14.FREE WiFi access, international adaptors, USB chargers, complimentary access to 2,300 newspapers, free use of a bicycle and EZ link card. TASTE Serves international breakfast and local Singapore dishes in tapas style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Agoda, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Singapore On Bencoolen Hotel Singapore
- Accor Singapore On Bencoolen