we stayed at POW for just under a week for the F1, location is perfect ...close to MRT,choice of food and drinks from the upmarket to our faves the hawker markets.Debbie the manager really gives POW life with her warm wit and genuine interest in making sure you are comfortable. we had private roomperfect for us just wanted a comfortable bed and somewhere to leave bags while we enjoyed Singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With two hostels in varied parts of Singapore, Prince of Wales sticks true to its simple service promise of providing great Australian craft beers, Aussie-styled service and a safe and clean backpackers hostel. With free WI-FI, air-conditioning and the first anti-bed bug mattresses in any hostel in Asia, your stay at Prince of Wales is guaranteed to be comfortable and packed with excitement. Prince of Wales caters to every backpacker's budget with an offering of beds in mixed or female dorms, and private rooms. Stays include free breakfast of toast, marmalade/marmite, fruit and as much coffee and tea as you can drink. Breakfast is self-serve. Overlooking the river, Prince of Wales Boat Quay is located in the heart of the Central Business District, against a background of Singapore's towering skyscrapers, and a stone's throw away from the city's historical landmarks. Uncover layers of Singapore history as you walk down the river peppered with colonial buildings such as Asian Civilisations Museum, Old Supreme Court and Fullerton Hotel. Night owls will appreciate the convenience of walking right into Singapore's vibrant party scene located at nearby Clarke Quay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Prince of Wales Backpacker - Boat Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Backpacker Hotel Singapore
- Prince Of Wales Backpacker - Boat Quay Singapore