We stayed at the Prince of Wales Hostel because it was the cheapest hotel we could find in Singapore at the time for a double room. It was okay, the staff were alright, the food available to cook your own breakfast was nice, the room was clean, the shared bathroom was close by and only shared between two rooms (although the door/wall to the bathroom was practically see-through). I didn't like the location very much (Little India) - it was extremely chaotic (we stayed on New Years Day).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With two hostels in varied parts of Singapore, Prince of Wales sticks true to its simple service promise of providing great Australian craft beers, Aussie-styled service and a safe and clean backpackers hostel. With free WI-FI, air-conditioning and the first anti-bed bug mattresses in any hostel in Asia, your stay at Prince of Wales is guaranteed to be comfortable and packed with excitement. Prince of Wales caters to every backpacker's budget with an offering of beds in mixed or female dorms, and private rooms. Stays include free breakfast of toast, marmalade/marmite, fruit and as much coffee and tea as you can drink. Breakfast is self-serve. Overlooking the river, Prince of Wales Boat Quay is located in the heart of the Central Business District, against a background of Singapore's towering skyscrapers, and a stone's throw away from the city's historical landmarks. Uncover layers of Singapore history as you walk down the river peppered with colonial buildings such as Asian Civilisations Museum, Old Supreme Court and Fullerton Hotel. Night owls will appreciate the convenience of walking right into Singapore's vibrant party scene located at nearby Clarke Quay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Prince of Wales Backpacker - Boat Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Of Wales Backpacker Hotel Singapore
- Prince Of Wales Backpacker - Boat Quay Singapore