Although this is a hostel, it seems like it is a small hotel. The only difference is that you share a room with strangers. The service is good, the hostel is clean & offers a free breakfast (basics like coffee, tea, peanutbutter, two different jams, butter, toast) and free internet in the lobby (the hostel offers 3 computers) or in the room, where the connection wasn't as good as downstairs. In the lobby you can find chairs, sofas & are welcome to watch the news on TV or take a book from the shelf. I stayed in a 18-mixxed dorm which had aircon & several fans.
I would always come back again, because the personal is very friendly and the hostel is cheap and clean! Had a great time here!
- Also Known As:
- Fernloft Little India Hotel Singapore
- Fernloft Little India Hotel
- Fernloft Little India Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fernloft Little India is created as our flagship branch of Fernloft Group of Hostels! Apart from our traditional values that govern all Fernloft Hostels – comfortable, clean, convenient, cheap, caring and with loads of character, Fernloft City (Little India) is established to create a near hotel experience but yet without losing the fun hostel appeal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelWorld, Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Fernloft Little India reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.