My partner and I spent 15 days in the Citadines in October - and totally recommend this as alternate to staying in the usual places along orchard road.
There's a very good supermarket nearby - downstairs about 100 yards away.
The Citadines is close to two MRT stations (about 10 minutes walk) - many cultural facilities - easy to catch a taxi.
Staff very helpful. Great rooms. Free wifi
Breakfast is Ok - not brilliant - so we chose to eat there occasionally only. having said that - staff helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Hotel Singapore
- Citadines Mount Sophia Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, modern and compatible with the fashionable lifestyle of the international traveller, Citadines Mount Sophia is ideal for those who want to have a unique blend of prime serviced residence. The apartments are designed with space to work and live comfortably while being close to the excitement of the city. Enjoy the proximity of shopping and business on Orchard Road, the central business district, the Singapore MRT train stations like Dhoby Ghaut and Little India are both close at hand for travel throughout the country. At Citadines Mount Sophia you can choose the apartment that suits your needs along with the services that suit your lifestyle and budget. Customize your stay and enjoy Singapore like never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Citadines Mount Sophia Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.