I had spent 21 days in one of serviced apartment and let me tell you it was far more better then a hotel, Comfy and cozy, Free unlimited Wi-Fi, Mini Kitchen to cook, Complimentary water bottles everyday with tea/coffee refills, Complimentary breakfast, Self-Service coin operated Washing machines, Vending machines, Mini Gym. Round the clock security. Free shuttle service in morning to major financial districts. Located near the financial district. What more you can ask for.
The hotel staff was very cordial and was ready to help in every possible way. Never faced any issues or any kind of has-sell. I will recommend everyone visiting Singapore to try this as it will be cheaper on a longer stay period and will be enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, modern and compatible with the fashionable lifestyle of the international traveller, Citadines Mount Sophia is ideal for those who want to have a unique blend of prime serviced residence. The apartments are designed with space to work and live comfortably while being close to the excitement of the city. Enjoy the proximity of shopping and business on Orchard Road, the central business district, the Singapore MRT train stations like Dhoby Ghaut and Little India are both close at hand for travel throughout the country. At Citadines Mount Sophia you can choose the apartment that suits your needs along with the services that suit your lifestyle and budget. Customize your stay and enjoy Singapore like never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Citadines Mount Sophia Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Hotel Singapore
- Citadines Mount Sophia Singapore