On this stay I was in a studio apartment on a long business trip.
Location is great nestled a short walk from Little India and easily walk able to Bugis and the bottom end of Orchard Road. Also well connected with good bus routes and close to metro.
Accommodation is modern clean and crisp. Very comfortable with large windows, air conditioning and a good sized gym. My only negative comment would be the lack of a swimming pool to relax at on a hot afternoon.
Coffee shops and restaurants on your doorstep but the breakfast at the residents lounge (Mon - Fri) is more than adequate, but nothing special.
Over all a very comfortable hotel, friendly staff and just the right facilities for a long stay business trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, modern and compatible with the fashionable lifestyle of the international traveller, Citadines Mount Sophia is ideal for those who want to have a unique blend of prime serviced residence. The apartments are designed with space to work and live comfortably while being close to the excitement of the city. Enjoy the proximity of shopping and business on Orchard Road, the central business district, the Singapore MRT train stations like Dhoby Ghaut and Little India are both close at hand for travel throughout the country. At Citadines Mount Sophia you can choose the apartment that suits your needs along with the services that suit your lifestyle and budget. Customize your stay and enjoy Singapore like never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotel.de and Tingo so you can book your Citadines Mount Sophia Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Hotel Singapore
- Citadines Mount Sophia Singapore