Surprised by the reviews. This serviced suite building has many problems:
- poorly maintained building
- construction work on nearby tower
- no pool as also under construction
- noisy due to construction
- windows in poor condition also lets in noise from main road
- there is no roof within the core if the building so when you walk out of you'd apartment you are met with wet floors, humidity etc
- terrible laundry facilities
- room felt damp
- not suitable for family with two children as too small. Only one two seater sofa in front of a tiny tv
- ac is ceiling mounted large unit which blows cold air into your face as you sleep. Switch it off then you feel the humidity and damp!
- noise from corridor outside - you can hear a pin drop!
Was offered another room which was advised as an upgrade! Same issues but with a smaller room for the children! Not good.
This is 2 star at best.
- Also Known As:
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Singapore is conveniently located to connect you to business and leisure amenities within minutes. Just hop onto the MRT train, which is within walking distance, and you’ll be on your way to the CBD and shopping, dining and entertainment centres in no time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Priceline so you can book your PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.