We stayed at the Pan Pacific in Singapore for 1 week (you must have a min of 7 nights booked) and overall it was lovely. The decor is high-end and modern with great art in all areas of the hotel. Our bed was very comfortable and was a nice retreat from all the action on Orchard Rd. My biggest complaint was the construction, and not just the noise, but the privacy factor. There is a large mall and parking structure being built just inches from the hotel itself and it is swarming with workers who would like nothing more than to sneak a peek whether you are in the pool, working out in the gym or relaxing in the soaking pool. I even caught one taking a picture of me with his camera phone while I relaxed by the pool!
Other than the peeping-toms, I don't have much else to negatively critique. The breakfast was lovely in the mornings, the front desk was very helpful (especially when our washer/dryer broke down), the location is ideal (Somerset MRT is directly under the building) and the attached restaurants are amazing.
Going to Singapore was an exotic adventure for me, so the Pan Pacific was a wonderful place to call home during my visit. Once the construction is complete, I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Singapore for business or leisure.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites, Singapore Hotel
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites, Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An urban sanctuary in the heart of Orchard Road, Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Singapore offers 126 suites and penthouses of unsurpassed luxury that comes either with a view of the uptown Orchard Road or the lush greenery of Somerset Road. Dressed in contemporary design and colours, all of the units comprising executive and premium suites, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom suites and penthouses, come with spacious bathroom, a well equipped kitchen and Loewe LCD TV and Bose audio System.Conveniently located above Somerset MRT station, right in the heart of Singapore’s biggest shopping district, Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Singapore is the perfect haven for extended stay travellers to refresh and recharge. It is adjacent to the malls of Somerset313, Orchard Central and a stone throw away from TripleOne Somerset and Paragon/Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre. This prime location means that residents of Pan Pacific are never far from the action, whether they want to work, play, eat, recuperate or take in a few local sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.