My family and I stayed there from 22 - 29 Dec 2012. From start to finish, my stay at Pan Pacific Serviced Suite was nothing short of excellent! What made this place so special in my opinion is the people who work there, wonderful individuals who really strived to make my stay seamless. From the team at reservations, reception/ concierge, housekeeping, lounge etc. everybody delivered a warm service and each person I have encountered needs to be commended. Since I work in the hospitality industry as well, I know that a good team starts with a good leadership so well done to the Management! In addition, if you want to fully experience Orchard Road and the numerous malls, the location of Pan Pacific Serviced Suite is unbeatable; it is annexed to 313 mall and is 5 mins walking distance to ION (in between you have the regular favourites such as Takashimaya, Paragon, Lucky Plaza etc.).
There are only 2 things that I can think of which were under expectation; then again they are small inconveniences compared to the positive aspects. One of them is the view from the room, I was in a room which faced a construction site but since we were out most of the time, it was no big deal. The second one is the closure time of the lounge on the 11 floor; it closes at 11 pm and you cannot enjoy a late night reading or smoke in the open area.
All in all, I highly recommend this place to any family with a toddler in tow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An urban sanctuary in the heart of Orchard Road, Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Singapore offers 126 suites and penthouses of unsurpassed luxury that comes either with a view of the uptown Orchard Road or the lush greenery of Somerset Road. Dressed in contemporary design and colours, all of the units comprising executive and premium suites, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom suites and penthouses, come with spacious bathroom, a well equipped kitchen and Loewe LCD TV and Bose audio System.Conveniently located above Somerset MRT station, right in the heart of Singapore’s biggest shopping district, Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Singapore is the perfect haven for extended stay travellers to refresh and recharge. It is adjacent to the malls of Somerset313, Orchard Central and a stone throw away from TripleOne Somerset and Paragon/Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre. This prime location means that residents of Pan Pacific are never far from the action, whether they want to work, play, eat, recuperate or take in a few local sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites, Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard Singapore