- new building, design rooms, pleasant lobby and atmosphere, half open-air setting.
- good soundproofing.
- small kitchen, but perfectly designed and well equipped.
- service with a smile and efficient: if something is broken, they will repair it immediately.
- for staying 3 weeks and half, they kindly moved me after 10 days to a larger room. Thank you!
- just next to underground and of course the Orchard glitz, also supermarket across the road.
Not dislikes, but some points to remember:
- cannot open windows.
- on the expensive side. Of course, Singapore is expensive, and I think that they are the only apartments with kitchen which are modern, in a good location and of high standard. Just expect what you pay for, not the superb deal.
- "Executive suite" is quite small as you have no living room... but the setup is quite ingenious.
- Pool: cold water (sorry people: I am a bit of a spoiled brat who likes warm pool).
- You must book one week at least, and you have some formalities to complete before you can book the room (sending credit cards copies, etc...)... OK, fair policy, just be prepared.
Would I go back (if company pays expenses?): definitively!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An urban sanctuary in the heart of Orchard Road, Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Singapore offers 126 suites and penthouses of unsurpassed luxury that comes either with a view of the uptown Orchard Road or the lush greenery of Somerset Road. Dressed in contemporary design and colours, all of the units comprising executive and premium suites, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom suites and penthouses, come with spacious bathroom, a well equipped kitchen and Loewe LCD TV and Bose audio System.Conveniently located above Somerset MRT station, right in the heart of Singapore’s biggest shopping district, Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Singapore is the perfect haven for extended stay travellers to refresh and recharge. It is adjacent to the malls of Somerset313, Orchard Central and a stone throw away from TripleOne Somerset and Paragon/Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre. This prime location means that residents of Pan Pacific are never far from the action, whether they want to work, play, eat, recuperate or take in a few local sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites, Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard Singapore