“Over priced and misrepresentation” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Spring Court Restaurant

Spring Court Restaurant
52-56 Upper Cross Street, Singapore 058348, Singapore (Chinatown)
6449-5030
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,957 of 7,750 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Chinatown
San Luis Obispo, California
“Over priced and misrepresentation”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us, so we decided to splurge even though it was a little over our budget. The restaurant setting was quite nice; the service was slow and arrogant and the food was okay. As the fish I ordered was priced by the pound, I was given the price range before I ordered. When we got the bill, my meal was way over the price quoted. Our waiter was the shift manager so there was no one higher to go to. He did admit that he misrepresented the actual price range for the fish. He offered me free dessert, but I did not wish to stay any longer in this establishment. During my two weeks in Singapore and Vietnam, this was the only bad dining experience.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

St. Petersburg, Russia
“Very good and delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

One of the best Cantonese restaurant I've been (and there were many of them).
Food was delicious and very tasty; Peking duck crispy and rich - maybe the best in Singapore.
Highly recommended.

Sydney, Australia
“Excellent Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

The food is very tasty, SpringCourt restaurants to my greatest surprise,left me with fond memories dim sum lunch retains the taste of my childhood,service give me a feeling of home,very kind,thank you for SpringCourt!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brisbane, Australia
“Top of my list in Singapore Cantonese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Just the best.
There was only four of us and my heart sank when we sat and viewed all the wealthy locals. Nothing but good news followed, good service and very sound and diverse wine list.
Menu clear and staff very happy to assist and did not up sell what we should have.
Prices on the high side but if the food is outstanding as it was then you will get no winging from me.
We chose well but the sight of chilly mud crabs in big bowels and suckling pig will get me to drop back in to Singapore if I have to or not. I hope it stays open for another 80 years!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Singapore
“Absolutely worth every cent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Went there for a dim sum lunch. Place was crowded and waiting time was long.

Was not disappointed when the food arrived. Good quality stuff at reasonable price.

To make my day, the Peking Duck was only 84cents! What a deal! Really made my day.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere