Great hotel, close to rail way station and only 3 stop from Changi airport. New hotel. Great staff and we enjoyed being so close to many shops. We checked in late at night and they still had staff there. All the shops nearby were also open late so we dropped off our bags and went out to see what was around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Work in a definitive world-class environment. Live in the lap of luxury. Play in a landscape of never-ending excitement. Such is the tantalising allure of a well-rounded stay in Park Avenue Clemenceau. True to our belief in seeing things your way, this serviced apartment is sited in one of Singapore's most enviable spots, next to the riverside and close to all the thrills of the city. Enjoy a colourful stay where every day brings new surprises in the most delightful ways.Live - Indulge in the best of modern comfort with sweeping views of the city from one of our 150 fully-furnished suites available in one- to four-bedroom options.Work - Get some serious work done in between dips at our poolside or at our business centre that comes complete with office facilities.Play - Choose from an eclectic mix of riverside wine and dine establishments or let your hair down in the up-tempo quayside clubbing district after a hard day's work. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Park Avenue Clemenceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Avenue Hotel Singapore
- Park Avenue Clemenceau Singapore