We spent 3 months like 3 days in Park Avenue Suites. This was clean and staff was nice and helpfull, swimming pool was good and never too busy, appartment was clean, spacious with correct equipment.
The location is just great. Just a lift to arrive to a nice little mall perfect for any mood (DeliFrance/Starbuck/midlle size foodstore/ a good quality Wine shop ...) and just a walking distance from Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay but also from many other small local restaurants ...
- Also Known As:
- Park Avenue Hotel
- Park Avenue Hotel Singapore
- Park Avenue Clemenceau Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your kind of space next to a fascinating riversideWork in a definitive world-class environment. Live in the lap of luxury. Play in a landscape of never-ending excitement. Such is the tantalising allure of a well-rounded stay in Park Avenue Clemenceau. True to our belief in seeing things your way, this serviced apartment is sited in one of Singapore's most enviable spots, next to the riverside and close to all the thrills of the city. Enjoy a colourful stay where every day brings new surprises in the most delightful ways.Live - Indulge in the best of modern comfort with sweeping views of the city from one of our 150 fully-furnished suites available in one- to four-bedroom options.Work - Get some serious work done in between dips at our poolside or at our business centre that comes complete with office facilities.Play - Choose from an eclectic mix of riverside wine and dine establishments or let your hair down in the up-tempo quayside clubbing district after a hard day's work. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Fastbooking so you can book your Park Avenue Clemenceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.