By far, the number one airport hotel in South East Asia. The bar has been set by Crowne Plaza.
Located in Terminal 3, a short hop from Terminal 2 using the sky train, the check in was quick, flawless and was in my room in a short period of time upon arrival in Changi Airport.
Room was very very impressive, comfortable, large and has what you'd expect.
WIFI was SGD$9.99++ for a basic speed *(fast enough in comparison to other asian countries).
Bed was a queen bed, but was firm, comfortable and the air conditioning FLAWLESS. Nice, cool, consistent.
The room I had was NOT noiseproof but to be honest, I was so tired, I slept right through the minimal noise...nobody who had a long haul flight and needed sleep would be affected unless you were a super light sleeper.
Rooms are well decorated and the carpet classy...
Ranked #22 out of all hotels in Singapore, I have to agree. This is a great hotel and despite the fact you can take a 20 minute taxi ride to downtown Singapore or a 45 minute MRT ride into Orchard road.
I spent the day out in Orchard road but was caught out by the fact the LAST MRT train back to Changi Airport is at about 11pm so beware! I had to get off at Tanah Merah MRT station, walked down and took a cab...SGD$11 and a 20 minute ride back to the hotel. Am a bit surprised the MRT ends the train service so early, given how busy Changi Airport is and how important the rail service is for tourist and Singaporeans alike to get to the airport with taxi's being the only other option otherwise.
The buffett breakfast was average..3.5 out of 5...it was good enough but could be better.
No complaints. Will stay at this hotel again in the future on transit. 4 thumbs up from me.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Changi Airport
- Crowne Plaza Singapore
- Crowne Plaza Changi Airport Hotel Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Changi Airport is located within the immediate vicinity of Singapore Changi Airport, linked to Terminal 3 via covered walkways. Guests can also reach Terminals 1 and 2 via Changi Airport's automated People Mover System comprising ten train services. Close to the Singapore Expo, business parks, golf courses and East Coast Park Beach, one of Singapore's most popular recreational spots and coupled with easy downtown access by MRT or expressway, guests will find Crowne Plaza Changi Airport the perfect hub for corporate or social meetings. It is less an airport hotel than a superbly comfortable and stylish hotel in an extremely convenient location - a contemporary urban resort 'Where the world meets Singapore'.Designed by award-winning architects WOHA, Crowne Plaza Changi Airport encapsulates elements of both city and resort hotel. Its sleek modern lines are most contemporary, yet nature underpins its design so guests can take advantage of the balmy tropics and also enjoy that hideaway resort feel. The Place To Meet for work or play, Crowne Plaza Changi Airport promises to be special in many respects: sleek modern lines including a stunning facade. Rooms with private patios and poolside sundecks, creative oval-shaped meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Crowne Plaza Changi Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.