Stayed at the Ascott Raffles Place end of Dec'12, family with kid 2.6 years old.
Best things to mention:
- location is wounderful, close to MRT and major attractions
- no noise from the street (I was afraid of it having read previous review about renovation work)
- room is very large and bed is huge, very comfortable for all of us
- bathroom and shower is very convenient, l'occitane shampoo and gel are beyond praise
- enjoyed washing machine with dryer, very convenient if you travelling with kid. And there is iron in the room at your disposal.
- infinity swimming pool on 19th floor is beautiful. The only drawback it it was very cold, could not use it during this time of the year. Unfortunately jacuzzi was closed for maintenance during our stay.
- there is lift at the entrance, very convenient if you are travelling with stroller
Enjoyed a lot and would highly recommend!