First, when we first arrived to the hotel we asked for early check-in but there was no room that's ready.
Then, we waited until 3p.m. but the hotel still didn't has room for us since they wanted to meet out requirments and gave us an adjoining room.
After that,we waited until 4p.m. and we became impatience and we talked to the staff and they just asked us to wait for a few more minutes and escape from us rather than helping us to solve the problem.
But, after we checked in everything is okay and the staff is very polite too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa is a 140-room boutique resort in Singapore nested within 3.8 hectares of secluded tropical gardens on the hillside of Sentosa’s popular Palawan Beach.A ten minute drive from the Central Business District on mainland Singapore, it is easily accessible for both business and leisure travellers.Winner of Singapore Tatler The Best of Singapore Awards 2010 to 2013 - Best Resort.Winner of Singapore Service Class Award 2012.Winner of AsiaOne People's Choice Awards 2009 - Best Resort.Winner of URA Architectural Heritage Awards 2007 - Category A. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Amara Sanctuary Sentosa Island
- Amara Sanctuary Hotel Sentosa Island