Overall a very pleasant experience, the hotel lived up to its name of being a "sanctuary resort". We left the place feeling rejuvenated. Staff were extremely helpful and polite.
The room however disappointed us a little. Floor tiles just outside the bathroom were cracked and evidently looked like they were there for quite a while. Rainshower was a nice touch, but it was leaking so badly we didn't use it.
Nonetheless, a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa is a 140-room boutique resort in Singapore nested within 3.8 hectares of secluded tropical gardens on the hillside of Sentosa’s popular Palawan Beach.A ten minute drive from the Central Business District on mainland Singapore, it is easily accessible for both business and leisure travellers.Winner of Singapore Tatler The Best of Singapore Awards 2010 to 2013 - Best Resort.Winner of Singapore Service Class Award 2012.Winner of AsiaOne People's Choice Awards 2009 - Best Resort.Winner of URA Architectural Heritage Awards 2007 - Category A. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Fastbooking, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Amara Sanctuary Sentosa Island
- Amara Sanctuary Hotel Sentosa Island