This was our second time back at Siloso Beach Resort and I have to say we were quite disappointed. We had loved it the first time round but found that the resort has deteriorated in many ways.
1) Rooms are getting old, tired, a little dirty and this is not helped by spotty housekeeping.
2) Housekeeping - we had no problems with our room, but my sister asked the housekeeping department to clean her room three times to no avail. The third time she called, the person-in-charge was very impolite. In the end, the room was not cleaned. The next day, the room was cleaned but the overflowing garbage can was not emptied. Upon asking them to empty it, we were told housekeeping time was over! Ultimately, when it was clarified that we only needed them to clear out one trash can, it was done.
3) Pool was not as clean as before but still nice
4) Other areas of the hotel are getting old and decrepit. They obviously have not been maintained well, which is a real pity as it used to be much better years ago. The management should really look into clearing up the mildew spots, cover up the signs of construction, etc.
1) the frontdesk staff are nice and helpful
2) Breakfast is pretty decent with different options each day
3) Location is good with easy access to the 'beach' (yucky view of tankers and oil refineries though), bars, restaurants and other attractions.
4) There is a nice rooftop garden for a relaxing, quiet drink in the evening but they should maybe have more furniture up there. There is also a nice greenhouse area where they grow their own vegetables, plants and fruits - nice for children to explore.
All in all, I would not go back again. Sad to say as we really loved the pool.
- Also Known As:
- Siloso Beach Resort Sentosa Hotel
- Siloso Beach Resort Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Siloso Beach Resort Sentosa Island
- Siloso Beach Sentosa Island
- Siloso Beach Resort
- Siloso Beach Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Siloso Beach Resort Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.