“Awesome Time - Make My Trip!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Foster City, California
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome Time - Make My Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

I made a short trip to Singapore for business a few days ago. I had one afternoon to spend and a friend of mine took me to Sentosa to enjoy the warm weather on the beach. I am all about adventures. I surf, kitesurf, and snowboard. I've done skydiving, zip lining, etc. You name it and I've probably done it. When I visit a place, I want to experience something athletic/outdoors. When I arrive at the warehouse, I was surprised by the variety of watersports offered. They have kayaking, hamster ball (running in this tube thing on the water - can do it with multiple persons), boating, wake boarding, and the most exciting thing of all -- water jetpack!!! I flew as high as 15 feet. It was quite an experience. The staff at sea breeze is very friendly and the owner herself is there everyday! I love it when I see owners at places like this because it shows that they are passionate about what they do and that they care about their customers. My instructor was Alfred and he gave great instructions (while I was flying - they can communicate with you through a headphone inside the helmet) which helped me fly really well. At one point, he said, "ok, now we are going to do the suffering". I thought, suffering? ok, Well, if this is part of the experience. After I came back, I discovered that he had said "submarine". Sometimes I really can't understand the heavy Singaporean accent. Ha.

Anyhow, this was an unforgettable experience. I highly recommend the jetpack, it may seem a bit pricey, but it was totally worth it.

Visited February 2014