Staying at this hotel just for 2D1N but overall I'm happy with the hotel environment and the staff service. Well done!
When I reached this hotel, all the staffs great me nicely. The room nice and with a big space of toilet. They also provide a very good facility even just a small thing such as clothes hanger (some hotel with little units of hanger), coffee maker and etc.
But here some small issue that wish the Management can consider:-
1. The coffee maker machine didn't clean nicely. I on the device and let the plain water go thru three times and the water still with "colour of coffee". This means the last user or room service didn't clean it nicely.
2. When I reached there time around 2:00pm+ and hotel own car park was full, so I have to park at the "Beach Car Park". Thinking it should just beside but actually it quite far by walking distance.
But overall comment from me: Good! And for sure will be my 1st choice hotel for my second trip to Sentosa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Movenpick Heritage Hotel Sentosa is within easy reach of the island's attractions and entertainment options. At the same time, it is secluded to provide a stylish and comfortable environment for you to enjoy and relax. The elegantly-designed guest rooms, and meetings and conference facilities makes this a suitable destination for both business and leisure guests alike. Imbiah station on the Sentosa Express train is located directly opposite the hotel with excellent transport links to key areas. You can transfer quickly to the Central Business District and the downtown area. Our upscale lifestyle hotel offers five-star luxury facilities spread out over two distinct wings. The Heritage wing, with colonial history dating back to the 1940s and the Contemporary wing offer individual accommodation styles for both business and leisure guests. The striking rooms and facilities, designed by the internationally renowned Japanese design company Super Potato, include the modern section, featuring 105 well-appointed Deluxe Rooms. 19 Onsen Suites, three Executive Suites and two Penthouse suites. The signature Onsen suites each feature a Japanese-style hot tub set in a tranquil outdoor sanctuary while the Penthouse Suites offer private rooftop pools. All rooms are equipped with high-speed internet access with wireless connectivity, and feature LCD flat-screen TVs with an integrated multimedia system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Heritage Hotel Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Hotel Sentosa Island
- Treasure Resort Sentosa Island