Out of curiosity i checked into Movenpick, without much expactation , i just let it moves me where it leads me . The front desk was very professional and welcoming. Even with just hand carry bags , i was being asscorted to my room, i gather due to the structure of the hotel , its a good gesture so that guests would not lost their way or having a hard time to get to their room. The ceiling high glass pannel in the room that looks out the greenery and blue sky created relaxing embience for the urban lifestyle . Great breakfast that will push you to goes for rounds and resort like full length swimming pool was a site, even if you are not a pool goer. I must say there was nothing truely fancy about this hotel but some time less is more , and i always believes in qulity and not quantity!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Movenpick Heritage Hotel Sentosa is within easy reach of the island's attractions and entertainment options. At the same time, it is secluded to provide a stylish and comfortable environment for you to enjoy and relax. The elegantly-designed guest rooms, and meetings and conference facilities makes this a suitable destination for both business and leisure guests alike. Imbiah station on the Sentosa Express train is located directly opposite the hotel with excellent transport links to key areas. You can transfer quickly to the Central Business District and the downtown area. Our upscale lifestyle hotel offers five-star luxury facilities spread out over two distinct wings. The Heritage wing, with colonial history dating back to the 1940s and the Contemporary wing offer individual accommodation styles for both business and leisure guests. The striking rooms and facilities, designed by the internationally renowned Japanese design company Super Potato, include the modern section, featuring 105 well-appointed Deluxe Rooms. 19 Onsen Suites, three Executive Suites and two Penthouse suites. The signature Onsen suites each feature a Japanese-style hot tub set in a tranquil outdoor sanctuary while the Penthouse Suites offer private rooftop pools. All rooms are equipped with high-speed internet access with wireless connectivity, and feature LCD flat-screen TVs with an integrated multimedia system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Heritage Hotel Sentosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Hotel Sentosa Island
- Treasure Resort Sentosa Island