This hotel would be good for those wanting peace and quiet. It was quite out of the way for shops and restaurants, there was nothing within walking distance unless you count the beach which was accessible via very many very steep stairs. The rooms are in need of a makeover however they were quite spacious. I was disappointed by the lack of an air conditioned eating area, the fans just didn't cut it. There was a lovely pool but the temperature was hotter than the outside air which was about 36 degrees celcius - so no refreshing swim.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high atop a cliff amid landscaped tropical gardens, The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor on Singapore's Sentosa Island is one of Asia's best kept secrets. It is a stylish, tranquil sanctuary with superb facilities and designer guestrooms in 27 acres of lush greenery, just 10 minutes' drive from the business district. The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa has 174 deluxe rooms, 37 suites and four exclusive villas. Koi-filled ponds welcome guests through corridors to the East and West wings. The rooms exude a luxurious and warm welcoming feel with plush interior and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Singapore Resort and Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island