I got married just over the weekend and my wedding venue is at Suburbia, a restaurant which is merely 3 minutes away from Sentosa Resort and Spa resort. Since it is the nearest hotel to the restaurant & being an Accor Advantage member, this hotel is the right choice but hear me out more:
I booked the Villa du Jardin, one junior suite and 3 deluxe rooms over the span of 3 days, with almost $5000 spending at this hotel. Too much money spent? No way. With the wave of Nadia's magic wand and impeccable service, the wonderful duty manager who truly appreciate loyal members, we were promptly upgraded and enjoy wonderful perks that a only a true 5 stars hotel is capable of. So wonderful is our first night day, not one but two relatives promptly book rooms to stay on the 2nd night here as well.
Rooms: Although a little old, but still wonderfully well-maintain and the Villa du Jardin is ridiculously HUGE with our own pool, kitchenette and a master toilet which is bigger than a condo's living room. Pretty sure after the renovation, it will give top grade Capella a good run for money.
Service: Prompt and friendly service which my family greatly appreciated. My stepfather who is your typical snobbish European commented this is the best hotel he ever stayed in Asia which is saying alot - this same man commented the Fullerton hotel was crappy, Ritz Carlton is overrated, the MBS is tacky and unfriendly etc.
Restaurant: The complimentary petite four is wonderful in the rooms, and we nearly miss our breakfast as we arrive 15 minutes before closing. A friendly local Indian lady supervisor promptly welcome us at the breakfast and even ensure we got our food before clearing the breakfast spread for good.
Location: It is indeed a wonderful break away from home; peaceful, laidback, beautiful at night and it is so charming having peacocks paying you a visit at your room ever so often. Who cares about the gleaming Orchard noisy shopping malls?
I can go on and on, but I will sum it up by saying all Singaporean or tourists should try staying for at least a night - perfect for staycation. Many thanks to the Mr Vincent, Nadia and Vinie for making my wedding weekend so amazing - even though I did not even host my wedding at the hotel itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high atop a cliff amid landscaped tropical gardens, The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor on Singapore's Sentosa Island is one of Asia's best kept secrets. It is a stylish, tranquil sanctuary with superb facilities and designer guestrooms in 27 acres of lush greenery, just 10 minutes' drive from the business district. The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa has 174 deluxe rooms, 37 suites and four exclusive villas. Koi-filled ponds welcome guests through corridors to the East and West wings. The rooms exude a luxurious and warm welcoming feel with plush interior and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Singapore Resort and Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island