Being an Accor group loyal, I chose this place for my stay in Singapore. We had stayed at Novotel Singapore and Amarterra Bali on the same trip and we could feel a big contrast. Overall, the attitude of all staff members was very rude. One of the restaurant staff greeted us by saying "No Indian food at this time"
I would not recommend this place at all. Rooms are very ordinary. Two stars are only for the ambiance and company of peacocks while having meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high atop a cliff amid landscaped tropical gardens, The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor on Singapore's Sentosa Island is one of Asia's best kept secrets. It is a stylish, tranquil sanctuary with superb facilities and designer guestrooms in 27 acres of lush greenery, just 10 minutes' drive from the business district. The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa has 174 deluxe rooms, 37 suites and four exclusive villas. Koi-filled ponds welcome guests through corridors to the East and West wings. The rooms exude a luxurious and warm welcoming feel with plush interior and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Singapore Resort and Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island