The grounds with water features and open spaces are really delightful.
Our room however was a bit disappointing. It was dark, due to the dark wood furniture. Only one of the air conditioning vents worked. I did not feel that the room was very clean, as if the servicing was rushed and not too thorough.
The room was of a reasonable size and all things necessary were provided but it felt 'tired'.
The buffet breakfast was of excellent quality and even the coffee was quite good.
I loved the peacocks in the grounds and the pool area was just fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched high atop a cliff amid landscaped tropical gardens, The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor on Singapore's Sentosa Island is one of Asia's best kept secrets. It is a stylish, tranquil sanctuary with superb facilities and designer guestrooms in 27 acres of lush greenery, just 10 minutes' drive from the business district. The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa has 174 deluxe rooms, 37 suites and four exclusive villas. Koi-filled ponds welcome guests through corridors to the East and West wings. The rooms exude a luxurious and warm welcoming feel with plush interior and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, EasyToBook, Booking.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Singapore Resort and Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island